Saturday, November 14, 2009

FALL CONCERT WEEK/ Florida update

Chorus students had a chocolate/magazine fundraiser at the end of September. Items *just* came in on Thursday, November 12th. Any student who sold 8 items or more made 50% profit. Some families chose to subtract that amount from their initial deposit ($200, due yesterday, 11/13). We will also have a pecan fundraiser beginning next week (50% profit), so any money that students make on that fundraiser will also go towards his/her Florida trip. I am keeping a detailed record of how much students are earning, and keeping up with multiple payment plans from chorus families. If you have questions, I urge you to contact me immediately at rachel.fitzsimons@dpsnc.net. It IS possible for every student to go on this trip, and I hope that you will talk with me about payment plans before assuming your family cannot afford it. The chorus is a team, and we will find a way to help all singers attend if they want to!

NEXT PAYMENT FOR FLORIDA DUE: DECEMBER 7th. Amount: $100


As a reminder, here are the rehearsal dates for this coming week-- FALL CONCERT WEEK!.
Mon, Nov 16, 6-9pm
Tues, Nov 17, 6-9pm
Thur, Nov 19, 6-9pm DRESS REHEARSAL (I will provide a red flower and scarf for each girl, but they should come wearing a black dress/knee-length skirt and black dress shoes that they can dance in. I will provide a red flower and red tie for each boy, but they should come wearing a long-sleeved black button-down dress shirt and black dress pants, plus a black belt, socks and shoes.)
Sat, Nov 21 7:30pm CONCERT (students arrive at 6pm)

Any parents interested in helping with sound, please email me ASAP. We need your help at rehearsals! I also need parents to help with supervising students at all rehearsals. Please email me if you are available to help this coming week. Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment