Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New NHS Student?

If you are a new NHS student, or just new to chorus, I would love to meet you!

  • If you do not audition, you will automatically be placed in either Vocal 1 (generally girls grades 9-10) or Vocal 2 (all guys, grades 9-12).
  • I would love if you would have your counselor sign you up for the full year if possible.
  • If you are a girl who has a lot of prior choral or vocal experience, please see me as soon as possible for an audition. It is extremely rare for a new student to get into the Women's Chorus (Vocal 3), but it has happened. You can email me immediately at rachel.fitzsimons@dpsnc.net to set up a time.

I look forward to meeting all new students at NHS's Open House for New Students on Tuesday evening, August 23, from 6:30-8pm. Stop by the chorus room (A3, near the bus lot) to see the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment