- The CPA Meeting for tonight has been rescheduled for NEXT Tuesday, October 12th at 7:00pm. See you then.
- Friday, October 15 NHS Chorus sings the National Anthem at Homecoming Football Game (vs. ECHHS). Rehearsal 5pm at County Stadium, Tailgate Dinner at 5:30pm, Meet at 6:30pm, Sing at 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 23 Pancake Breakfast hosted by Mt. Sylvan Ruritan Club 7-10am. We will need bake sale items and volunteers to serve food.
- The Fall Chorus Concert is November 5th. We need lots of help to prepare.
- We will discuss Spring Trip Possibilities at the next CPA meeting (locations, length of trip, etc). Please attend Oct 12th if you are interested in helping to plan the trip.
- All classes have been participating in a Chocolate and Jewelry fundraiser for the past couple of weeks. If you're crazy and don't like chocolate or jewelry, please consider making a donation to the chorus instead. All fundraising materials are due back this Thursday in class. Please encourage your child to participate!
- Please be aware that All County rehearsals have been going on after school (girls are meeting today, guys are meeting tomorrow), and our official rehearsals start this Thursday night at Jordan. Remember, this is an optional event, but people who have committed to the event must attend all rehearsals.
- Thursday, October 7: All County Pre-rehearsal at Jordan High, 6-8pm (only for students who auditioned for All County)
- Thursday, October 14: All County Rehearsal at Jordan High, 4:30-9pm (only for students who auditioned for All County)
- Saturday, October 16 Durham All County Chorus (only for students who auditioned for All County)
- Check out the youtube channel for Northern Chorus. You can access those videos through this link: http://www.youtube.com/user/northernchorus. Right now, there are videos from last year's groups, as well as a lot of Open Mic performances. Enjoy!
- Please send Kleenex and/or hand sanitizer in with your child. In the winter, we can go through a box of Kleenex in two days or less.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
CPA Meeting RESCHEDULED